Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dog baths and bras.
Specifically, bras that push them together, not divide and conquer.
Gallia divisa in partes tres, or, the Julius Caesar approach to women's lingerie.

Things I know:
I like Pink Lady and Granny Smith apples. And only those 2.
I like Twinings Irish Breakfast tea and English Breakfast tea. And rooibos tea. And only those 3.

I didn't think I liked almond milk, particularly as a substitute for whole milk in lattes, but I came around.

It's tricky trying to find the right bra. And then find it in the right size. And being sure that you know what size you wear. And hoping the color selection for that bra, in that size, is not crazy.

Oh, and have significant eye strain in the left eye. It's only a matter of time before the right eye joins in.

And that does it for today's collection of 1st world problems.
Confused? You won't be after this week's episode of "Soap."



No comments: